Disney's California Adventure [Sort-of...]

Place to showcase your Planet Coaster Parks.
ezra24rct3
Peep
Peep

Disney's California Adventure [Sort-of...]

Post by ezra24rct3 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:26 pm

A couple of nights ago I was watching a lot of videos of Disney's California Adventure in Anaheim, and for some reason I really liked the overall look of the park. Same with Knottberry's Farm, but that's a story for another day. :)

But if any of you who saw my Looping Star creation on the workshop took a look at my other uploads, you might've seen that I uploaded a recreation of the entrance to Disney's California Adventure, which was not 100% accurate, but it still looks quite good. After I had that sitting in my Blue-Print Mania park with all of my other blue-prints, most of whom never made it to the Workshop, I got inspired to try to recreate the entire park in PC. For me this is really difficult, because I've never stepped foot in the US, so I'm forced to use Google Earth, YouTube-videos, and images I found on the webz.

So, this is where I'm at right now:
This shot was taken before I expanded the entrance area.

I'm still planning to place a tramrail there, that's why it says 'station'.

Overview of what I have right now.

If you want to download the entrance (without the expansion to the left) then you can do that on the Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1096240462
Steam Workshop page (Follow me! :D): http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezra24rct2/myworkshopfiles/?appid=493340

Professional Music-listener (Metallica, Bon Jovi, Guns N' Roses) and fairground-walker.

Zyned
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Disney's California Adventure [Sort-of...]

Post by Zyned » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:12 pm

Looks like a great start! I like that kind of art deco style.

Peter-Park
Handyman
Handyman

Re: Disney's California Adventure [Sort-of...]

Post by Peter-Park » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:16 pm

Looks very great :D
Bin verrückt nach Kirmes,Freizeitparks und Hamburger Dom und das alles in mein Alter.( und nach Guinness )