Late spring town square fair

Place to showcase your Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Fairs, Parks and other scenario's.
ilgmk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Late spring town square fair

Post by ilgmk » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Hi everybody!
I tried to build another fair with some customised rides. I hope you like it!
This is a medium sized fair in the central square of a town.
Due to a peculiar regulation applied by all municipalities inside my computer, I was not allowed to build large fairs... But this time the municipality allowed me to keep open the attractions by night, so I was able to take some night pics... ;)
Arriving from the centre, the first attraction you can see is the giant star flier Alex Airport. Next to it, there is a motion simulator, but you can also see a new attraction, vaguely similar to german Air Wolf, called Tornado - The Sound Machine...

Next to this new ride, there is a version of The Red Baron ride, called Snoopy versus The Red Baron...

Then, you can find the autoscooter New York Sound Blaster, the drop tower Drop Zone and the swinging X Factor. Next to them, the Breakdance, the giant Booster Maxx and the Wave ride. (Nightshot!)

Opposite to Wave, another water themed ride: a bumber boats ride (obtained putting the Bumper Boat cars on a track using CTR Creator)

Going down the central way, you can see the Disco Round gravitron, the Circus Circus funhouse and a new version of the American Show funhouse inspired by Pirates Of The Caribbean...

Next to it, a kiddie ride with a probable Disney (and more) copyright infringement... ;)

Behind them, there are many stalls, plus a kiddie car ride called Safari and a so-called "6D" Cinema with a nice Velociraptor animatronic...

On the opposite side, there is a giant slide called Slalom (perfect theming for late spring... ;) )

Next to it, a carousel, a Flying Jumbo kiddie ride and the Happy Sailor. Then you can see a Live Boxe Show and the only rollercoaster of the fair. It's a kiddie one: Kuddel Der Hai (obtained putting the Shark Coaster car on the Happy Mountain track using CTR Creator).

Opposite to the coaster, the Sky Trip ride and a twister ride called Swing Dance.

The last rides you can meet are the fantastic Inverter and a kiddie plane ride...

It's late: just the time for some last shots...

It's time to leave... I hope you liked it!

Cire
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Cire » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:36 am

ilgmk wrote:It's time to leave... I hope you liked it!
:o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:
Liked it? I'm stunned! :D That looks awesome!!!!

But now i have a question or 2 for you! :lol:

Wauw where do i start,.... ehhhmmm let's see,
1. Where did you get that rollercoaster station? that looks amazing!

2. Wich background (CSO) are you using for the twister? (i mean the one across from the inverter and the rollercoaster)

For all the rest of your pictures nothing but credits!!! You did an amazing job to combine the CSO's, and gave me alot of new ideas to! :D Keep this up ilgmk, i reall do enjoy to have an inside look on othermans funfairs.

I loved it!

Fasten your seat mount bracket! And get Ready for the Thrill of your life. ENJOY!

ilgmk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ilgmk » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:23 am

Cire wrote: Liked it? I'm stunned! :D That looks awesome!!!!
Thanks a lot Cire! :D :D :D
Cire wrote:But now i have a question or 2 for you! :lol:

Wauw where do i start,.... ehhhmmm let's see,
1. Where did you get that rollercoaster station? that looks amazing!
The rollercoaster station is entirely custom made, using different CSOs and (mainly) billboards. If you want, I can provide you a list of the used CSO or, if you are interested, a link to download the structure (or to download the billboard pictures: I took them starting from some pics I found in the web. I saw the Kuddel Der Hai ride at Hamburger Dom and I loved it, so I tried to do a sort of copy of it).
Cire wrote: 2. Wich background (CSO) are you using for the twister? (i mean the one across from the inverter and the rollercoaster)
I used the Swing Dance CSO from Steel Rides. You can find it at RCT Depot: link

By the way, I have a question too. ;) In your parks I saw you used some buildings that I'm not able to find in the web: for example the building with the dentist sign. Where can I find it?
Cire wrote: For all the rest of your pictures nothing but credits!!! You did an amazing job to combine the CSO's, and gave me alot of new ideas to! :D Keep this up ilgmk, i reall do enjoy to have an inside look on othermans funfairs.
Thanks again Cire! Me too! As you can see, you gave me a lot of ideas too! :idea: For example, the alternative use of the Fireball CSO and the use of Fabbri Mega Drop decorations for other rides... ;) My 6D cinema comes entirely from what I've seen in your parks... :)

I'd like to do a video too, but at the moment the "municipality" inside my pc did not give me permission... ;)

Ciao! Marco

Cire
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Cire » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:41 am

Thanks for your answers Marco, ;)
ilgmk wrote: if you are interested, a link to download the structure
Please do! :)
ilgmk wrote:I used the Swing Dance CSO from Steel Rides.
My god,... That's just briljant! (why didn't i think of that!!!!!) :lol:
This ride is a bummer in mine opinion. it moves to slow, and there is an annoying light buble in it.
But the background use..... Just an awesome idea.( i might steel that one from you in my next video!) :D
ilgmk wrote:By the way, I have a question too. In your parks I saw you used some buildings that I'm not able to find in the web: for example the building with the dentist sign.
You've got to be more precisely! I don't recall having a building with a dentist sign! :? Please tell me in wich video you saw that and mention the time when it's in the picture! I'll be happy to send you a copy of it.
ilgmk wrote:As you can see, you gave me a lot of ideas too!
Well that's exactly the hole point of it! ;)

ilgmk wrote:I'd like to do a video too, but at the moment the "municipality" inside my pc did not give me permission...
Are you working with LAA (large adress awere) yet? This might solve your problem! It boost you system, instead of (the common) 2GB, it will increase your system with another 2GB. It assists in "making applications large address aware. When a 32-bit application is large address aware, it can access up to 4 GiB on x64 operating systems and all memory that isn't used by the operating system and other applications on x86". So you will have the double amount of memory. It's working great, i use it for a few years now and without it i could not make the (big) funfairs wich i'm making right now. Try it! It's verry easy to use. if you doný have it, here is the download: LAA(The download is at the end of the very first post on that thread)

Good luck! :D

Greetz, Eric

Fasten your seat mount bracket! And get Ready for the Thrill of your life. ENJOY!

ilgmk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ilgmk » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:37 am

Cire wrote:Thanks for your answers Marco, ;)
ilgmk wrote: if you are interested, a link to download the structure
Please do! :)
Ok, Eric, I'll do it next week! Can't wait to see your improvements on it!! :D
Cire wrote:
ilgmk wrote:I used the Swing Dance CSO from Steel Rides.
My god,... That's just briljant! (why didn't i think of that!!!!!) :lol:
This ride is a bummer in mine opinion. it moves to slow, and there is an annoying light buble in it.
But the background use..... Just an awesome idea.( i might steel that one from you in my next video!) :D
I agree! The ride is nothing special. But after I saw your improvement using Coastergirl's backdrop, I tried to do something similar trying to make it more interesting ;)
By the way, it's a pity that nobody created an Air Wolf ride! I loved that ride a lot!! Maybe Marc or Zyned in the future could create some CSO to be used... ;) ;)
Cire wrote:
ilgmk wrote:By the way, I have a question too. In your parks I saw you used some buildings that I'm not able to find in the web: for example the building with the dentist sign.
You've got to be more precisely! I don't recall having a building with a dentist sign! :? Please tell me in wich video you saw that and mention the time when it's in the picture! I'll be happy to send you a copy of it.
Ok, I checked! It appears approximately at min. 3.27 in your "2nd Zyned Funfair movie" video (march 2017). It is behind the Inverter and the Beach Jumper. To be sincere, I'm interest also in the adiacent buildings, that seem coming form the same package. They look very well detailed and they merge perfectly with the other scenery.
Cire wrote:
ilgmk wrote:As you can see, you gave me a lot of ideas too!
Well that's exactly the hole point of it! ;)
I totally agree! Much of the fun is to see what the others do with the same pieces! :D
Cire wrote:
ilgmk wrote:I'd like to do a video too, but at the moment the "municipality" inside my pc did not give me permission...
Are you working with LAA (large adress awere) yet? This might solve your problem! It boost you system, instead of (the common) 2GB, it will increase your system with another 2GB. It assists in "making applications large address aware. When a 32-bit application is large address aware, it can access up to 4 GiB on x64 operating systems and all memory that isn't used by the operating system and other applications on x86". So you will have the double amount of memory. It's working great, i use it for a few years now and without it i could not make the (big) funfairs wich i'm making right now. Try it! It's verry easy to use. if you doný have it, here is the download: LAA(The download is at the end of the very first post on that thread)
Thanks Eric! I'm already using LAA (as well as Park Cleaner). However I have a complicated relationship with my RCT3. I have a brand new pc, but the game sometimes is acting strange. For example sometimes, at random, it crashes in night mode, although it is not clear the reason why, since it can crash with smaller parks that this one that I posted. On the other hand, it randomly crashes when I use the "Jonny Watts" cheat...
I think it has to do with some CSO used (especially the high poly ones: one ride that I learned to avoid is The King Loop Fighter ;) ).

Greetz, Marco!

Cire
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Cire » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:16 pm

ilgmk wrote:Ok, I checked! It appears approximately at min. 3.27 in your "2nd Zyned Funfair movie" video (march 2017).
ohw those! :roll: ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: No just kidding, they are from Antero (from K-rides) but it seems that they don't exists in theire datebase. Strange :(

No problem i will zip mine and send it to you (next week) ;)

ilgmk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ilgmk » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Cire wrote: ohw those! :roll: ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: No just kidding, they are from Antero (from K-rides) but it seems that they don't exists in theire datebase. Strange :(

No problem i will zip mine and send it to you (next week) ;)
Thanks a lot Eric! :D

Zyned
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zyned » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:56 pm

Hi Marco,

Your fair is really amazing! I can see you've got some inspiration from Cire's fairs. But i also see some unique combinations of CFR's and CSO's i've never seen before. I like that a lot :D

Keep up the good work!

Omsinator96
Peep
Peep

Post by Omsinator96 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:18 pm

Really nice CSO work ! :D

and also a very nice fair ;) :)

Kirmes & Park Builder :)

ilgmk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ilgmk » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:16 am

Thank a lot Zyned and Omsinator96!

ilgmk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ilgmk » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:06 pm

Hi everybody,
here's the link to download the structure (and pictures) of my version of "Kuddel Der Haine".
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8vwonn7wq ... -ilgmk.zip
In the readme file you'll find the links for all the cso.
The ride, made by Steel Rides and modified by me with CTR Creator, is not included.
Ciao!
Marco

Cire
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Cire » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:12 am

:D Thanks Marco!

Batman01
Peep
Peep

Post by Batman01 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:26 am

Which CSO has these stairs on 6D cinema ?

ilgmk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ilgmk » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:36 pm

It was a long time ago... If I remember well, they should come from ATH catwalks (see Custom Scenery Depot)