Hello there...

Are you new to the forums? Here you can introduce yourself so we can get to know you better!
Supernovae78

Hello there...

Post by Supernovae78 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:52 pm

Hi dear all,

I'm Supernovae78,

In real life a father of a boy and Partner to Coaster Iris.
I'm 41 years old and working too many hours as senior customers service employee at a freight forwarder in the harbor of Rotterdam.

In my free time we are traveling Europe to look for new rides and at home I'm mostly working on editing our footage from adventures.
Everyday I try to spend at least a hour on Planet Coaster as it relax me after a hectic work day.

Have been building RCT parks since 2000 but unfortunate most of that period has vannished due to photobucket.
Since 2017 I learned Planet Coaster had been released and bought ourself a new system I was sure it would be able to run the game on bigger parks.

I guess you will find me here mostly in the Planet Coaster section and Real life parks posting trip reports and updates on my "Walk on the wild side" project.

Hope to be here for your entertainment 8-)

Supernovae Productions Crew member: https://www.youtube.com/c/SupernovaeProductions
follow our themepark adventures, vlogs and planet coaster projects on our YT-channel

Zyned
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zyned » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:33 pm

Hi Supernovae78,

Welcome to our forums!

I Love your 'Walk on the wild side' park! I followed it at themepark.nl. Unfortunately that forum is off-air.
I love to play Planet Coaster too. I started a park called 'Planconia' back in the alpha periode of the game. I am a big fan of funfairs, with transportable rides, lights, music, etc. And I didn't have much
affinity with theme parks, other than visiting one every once in a while. But it is Planet Coaster who made me more and more interested in theme parks!
Because I don't know a lot about theme parks, the progress of 'Planconia' is going very slowly. I hope to show the park soon.
I guess you will find me here mostly in the Planet Coaster section and Real life parks posting trip reports and updates on my "Walk on the wild side" project.
That would be great! I can't wait to see what you come up with. Those sections are almost empty at the moment as most of our users come for the funfair projects.

Zyned