Italian fair

Place to showcase your Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Fairs, Parks and other scenario's.
ilgmk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Italian fair

Post by ilgmk » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:56 pm

Hi everybody! Here you can watch some pics (sorry, I'm not good at doing videos at the moment!) of my latest RCT3 fair. It's a little homage (vaguely inspired) to the traditional fair that occur in september in my hometown, Vicenza. The fair occurs in a park near the historical center and the train station. Traditionally, rides are placed along the big walking boulevard that pass through the park. Unfortunately, due to the limitations of RCT3 (despite my brand new pc...), I'm not able to build big fairs with many rides, so I was not able to put all the rides (as well as billboards and scenery) I would like to use. To recreate a typical fair of my area I decided only to use rides similar to those that are currently travelling in Northern Italy (so, no big Booster, Topscan, Starshape, Inverter, etc...)

Let's start from outside, coming from the station. When I was young I was very excited to see the rides emerging between the trees at a distance...

The funfair is a medium sized one, with all the typical italian funfair rides: a telecombate, bumper cars, a small (not so) panoramic wheel, a small Pinfari rollercoaster, the Wacky Worm, a Polyp, a Music express, many kid rides, a chair swing, some funhouses, a pirate ship, the Crazy Dance, a Ranger, a Street Fighter revolution ride and, strange but true, a Zipper...
Plus some other ones that I will show you...

Let's go to see some creations of mine: here's "Grand Prix", a custom go kart track inspired by some German rides (Paris Dakar). The decoration, as in the other rides, is totally work of fiction.
In the first pic, on the right you can see also a small custom trampoline ride.

Next there is Aquarium, a glass house. I took inspiration from the work of Mondial Rides and decided to do a different cover to the Walk Of Fame CFR. I like to add animated figures... ;)

The Ghost Train is the one created by Sio1, but with some additions. The father in front of it seems to be asking the children: "Are you really sure to ride the ghost train? The last time you had nightmares for a month!"

I like to add kid rides, so here you can see a small carousel.

Next to it there are the Beach Jumper, a kid quad ride themed to Mario Kart and the Circus Circus...

On the opposite side there is a kiddie car ride (I used the Zyned one), "Circus".

And a western themed miniature railroad ride (i used the DasMazte one)

There is also a covered Tagada (I used the ingame one). To limit the use of billboards (I noticed that my RCT3 allows me to use a limited number of billboards per fair), I decided to use neon signs. Although I never liked this kind of ride, it's still one of the most popular in Italian funfairs.

The last custom decoration that occur in this fair is the one that I did for the Thunder Bobs starting from the Troika made by Antero. I added lights, lights and lights...

Hope you liked it!

Cire
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Cire » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:57 am

ilgmk wrote:Hope you liked it!
:o WAUW :o ...... I'm impressed!

I'm not sure what i like the most......
- The amazing pictures?
- The story line?
- Or the fact that somebody did an amazing JOB with billboards and cso?

Fact is that i enjoyed all of it! :D Thanks ilgmk for this special contribution!

I liked it alot!!!! :D

Fasten your seat mount bracket! And get Ready for the Thrill of your life. ENJOY!

ilgmk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ilgmk » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:11 pm

Cire wrote:
ilgmk wrote:Hope you liked it!
:o WAUW :o ...... I'm impressed!

I'm not sure what i like the most......
- The amazing pictures?
- The story line?
- Or the fact that somebody did an amazing JOB with billboards and cso?

Fact is that i enjoyed all of it! :D Thanks ilgmk for this special contribution!

I liked it alot!!!! :D
Thanks a lot Cire!! :D
If you want some structures, please let me know!
Some of them are a bit old, so I'll need a little time to remember all the involved CSO. ;)

Batman01
Peep
Peep

Post by Batman01 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:23 pm

Where i find Grand Prix ?

ilgmk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ilgmk » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:39 am

Batman01 wrote:Where i find Grand Prix ?
Hi Batman01, there is no download link. It is a structure I assembled using CSO made by others. If you have a little patience, next week I'll post a link for the structure and the pics I created for billboards, as well as a list of all the CSO I used (however you'll need to download the CSO from the sites of the creators). ;)
Thanks! Marco

ilgmk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ilgmk » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:09 pm

As promised, at the following link you can download the go kart Grand Prix coaster structure and the pictures.
Please read the readme file that is included in the rar file.
Obviously, to play with it you will need all the CSO that is listed on the readme file. All the CSO can be found without problems on the major RCT3 sites.
Hope you'll enjoy my creation!
Thanks
Marco

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6kcybcuna ... -Ilgmk.rar

Batman01
Peep
Peep

Post by Batman01 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:47 pm

I have all cso but when i want put Grand Prix on my fair, my game crash . I dont know why

ilgmk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ilgmk » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:27 pm

Batman01 wrote:I have all cso but when i want put Grand Prix on my fair, my game crash . I dont know why
Hi Batman01. I don't know what happened, since on my pc everyhing seems ok. Do you receive any particular message (e.g. the "no Sid" message)? I remember that in the past I had similar problems with a structure made by Mondial Rides and was due a CSO set that was corrupted.

Batman01
Peep
Peep

Post by Batman01 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:01 pm

No no just online game crash and write RCT3.Exe stop work . I have all cso

yorick013
Peep
Peep

Post by yorick013 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:46 am

Wow, amazing ;)

Could you make this park as a download please ? So I Can play in this beautiful map.

Greets,
Yorick

ilgmk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ilgmk » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:57 am

Batman01 wrote:No no just online game crash and write RCT3.Exe stop work . I have all cso
Hi Batman01, let's try this way: at the following link you wll find only the structure of Grand Prix, to be put on the Documents/RCT3/Structures folder. Once the structure will be placed (hoping that the game won't crash), you will need to build the ride by yourself (you can check the pictures in this topic).
I hope that everything will be ok. On the other hand, I'm very sorry, but I can't say what's wrong. Maybe one of the CSO is corrupted and need to be downloaded/installed again.
Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/attq33jrd ... ix-str.dat
Thanks!

ilgmk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ilgmk » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:07 am

yorick013 wrote:Wow, amazing ;)

Could you make this park as a download please ? So I Can play in this beautiful map.

Greets,
Yorick
Thanks a lot Yorick for your appreciation!
The main problem with this park is that it is full of CSO and to allow other people to play with it I'd need to do a complete long list of all the CSO in it that would take a lot of time... If you interested in the park without all the rides and stalls, things could be a little easier and I could try to do a check of the CSO used. So, please let me know!
Thanks!
Greets!
Marco

Batman01
Peep
Peep

Post by Batman01 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Ok, I try it, Thanks for help me :)